Cold Weather Time.....

comp56

in these parts this time of year it can be bone chillingly cold in fact -40 last night with the wind, now I know this isn't tenting or camping weather but now that I seen this picture, have to know .....Who makes that tent?......

77321112309906821590.jpg

• Like 3

Looks to be a Northwest Territory brand tent, but usually they have the logo by the door right where the yellow patch is. It may very well be an Ozark Trail because that looks like a Walmart tent.

Your tent knowledge is vast! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just now, NicolasRamos said:

I think she's borrowing your shorts though!

Always borrowing my shit. She will never learn. Stretching them out too from the looks of it. Now they won't be as revealing on me. The guys at the grain elevator are going to be pissed when I step out of my truck dressed like a damn monk with those loose fitting rags now.

• Like 1

Always borrowing my shit. She will never learn. Stretching them out too from the looks of it. Now they won't be as revealing on me. The guys at the grain elevator are going to be pissed when I step out of my truck dressed like a damn monk with those loose fitting rags now.

740916ced6ba47d49d791907a8134872.jpg