Makita USB charger

CATERPILLAR

17 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

I used my m12 one all day today, I think they have a newer one that outputs more power for the bigger devices. 

Don't think every brand has a 12v power source, tho...

I'd like to pick up a m12 one bro I know it's a hell of a lot easier to carry around then the big ones

• Like 2

The reason behind needing mine (rare) is because I think my phone is having problems charging as the charge port may have been compromised.... i  don't want to exactly blame my 3-1/2 year old son for breaking the charge cable that one fateful night, but things happen. I believe that's when the charge port on the phone started not working right, i would have to hold the cable just right, and of course, i can't monitor that all night. Sometimes it stays just right and it charges fine all night, other times, i wake up to a half full battery and have to keep it charging during the day then to keep from dying...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CATERPILLAR said:

Love this charger use it everyday and it charges fast . have had it since august and cost 19.99 best $20 I have ever spent does Milwaukee make one or dewalt 

20161219_065501.jpg

20161219_065505.jpg

I love mine too bro. It's awesome. I use it at work all the time. Throw it in the car and can charge my iPad or phone quite well.

• Like 2

On December 20, 2016 at 8:44 PM, CATERPILLAR said:

Love this charger use it everyday and it charges fast . have had it since august and cost 19.99 best $20 I have ever spent does Milwaukee make one or dewalt 

20161219_065501.jpg

20161219_065505.jpg

I have the same one, love it. And for $20.00i might pick up another one 

• Like 2