Milwaukee Sawzall One-Key – M18 Fuel Reciprocating Saw 2721

comp56

Source: TIA Main Page.

Not too long ago Milwaukee announced their new One-Key solution system for the contractor.  Since this launch I have read a ton about it, while I see a lot of positive reviews there are some who don’t see the benefit in the One-Key.  Now if you are not ......

Read More Here

Milwaukee-One-Key-Sawzall-Thumb.jpg

• Like 1

My Fuel 2720 Sawzall was a free toss-in. Would I like OK cut brake? Hell yeah. Am I going to take the hit selling a used Sawzall to buy a $300 CAD OK Sawzall for a cut brake? Not a chance. And this is about the only safety feature I've seen come out of OK so far. 

9 hours ago, JR_RusticDesign said:

People who hate on one key usually don't understand how exactly it works

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Yeah I got a lot of flack about the one key sawzall on IG, so I immediately knew who wasn't familiar with it....I didn't care, it was funny overall. 

I was supposed to pay for my sawzall, but that hasn't happened yet ?

I mean one key is nice and all only thing I see being of value is probly the stop but in my field of work I would never need that as an underground plumber not to many things right on top of each other. But also for the slow trigger ramp up for cutting pvc so you can score it because we all know if you just go full throttle right away it bounces around but I mean with my non one key sawzall I have Linda learned to just start out slow then ramp it up and cut idk I'm sure one key is nice just nothing really for me 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kale said:

I mean one key is nice and all only thing I see being of value is probly the stop but in my field of work I would never need that as an underground plumber not to many things right on top of each other. But also for the slow trigger ramp up for cutting pvc so you can score it because we all know if you just go full throttle right away it bounces around but I mean with my non one key sawzall I have Linda learned to just start out slow then ramp it up and cut idk I'm sure one key is nice just nothing really for me 

Very good points

10 hours ago, justinkendall said:

Or they see the higher price and would rather save some money than be safer.

My standard MO. The selling point on one key for me would be if the tracking actually worked. The impact wrench was kinda cool because you could enter in your size of anchor bolt and it would tighten them down consistently when I was doing a whole bunch, but for the most part, I personally didn't apply my told in a manner that one key would be advantageous.