Good day to sit inside and look at more tools to buy.

Bmill25

The snow started at 12 am and I go up to go to the bathroom at 5 am and we had 8" already and it's only halfway over. It's gonna be a great day. I'll start off with a big breakfast with a mimosa or two, then make burgers and have a killians or three, then I'm gonna drool over new tools online, then I'm gonna sleep till Friday. I love snowstorms. I need to keep the credit card in my wallet though. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bmill25 said:

The snow started at 12 am and I go up to go to the bathroom at 5 am and we had 8" already and it's only halfway over. It's gonna be a great day. I'll start off with a big breakfast with a mimosa or two, then make burgers and have a killians or three, then I'm gonna drool over new tools online, then I'm gonna sleep till Friday. I love snowstorms. I need to keep the credit card in my wallet though. 

i too am sitting through the same storm, i stocked up on beer, can food and charged all my batteries for my lights, im good to go. i left my credit cards in my van, the farther away the better

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, mohawkdec said:

just got done snowblowing 10.5 inches  (1pm) coming down around 2 inches per hr, my biggest fear just came over me, i dont have enough beer

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Is it too late to start home brewing ???

?????

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bmill25 said:

I'm running out of beer too. I'll have to start drinking....gulp....straight vodka. I thought it was over and now it started back up. We have about 18 inches so far. 

Need to coordinate an "air-drop" on some sort of cushion ...... this is all part of

"Emergency-Preparedness"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bmill25 said:

I'm running out of beer too. I'll have to start drinking....gulp....straight vodka. I thought it was over and now it started back up. We have about 18 inches so far. 

lol, your probably going to hit 2 feet, thats what they are saying here, put ice in the vodka, when the ice melts you will think you are drinking more. I dont want you to think i have a problem, lol, somebody told me that

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Foneguy said:

Yup ..... it's gonna get chilly west of me ... I should stay in 30's hover around freezing ...however Saturday .... 75 & sunny 

just crazy 

4 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

53 degrees right now, had to wear jeans :(

Friday 75 and sunny, 77 and sunny through Monday. I might have to shovel the pollen to clean my driveway :(

Well.... I feel for you guys, once that blood warms up it's a real be-hotch when it gets cold!

• Like 1

Lol I'm cracking up about the credit card placement, it still doesn't stop me from just clicking on PayPal..

Forecast called for 6" of snow, I've been here long enough to call bull, and sure enough, we only got enough to cover the ground slightly

• Like 1

Hope all you "snow affected people" dig out safe !!!!

if memory serves me correct snow shoveling is like work......

the back to back northeast storms in 1996 sent me and the wife packing and we headed south !!! 34 this morning, but we shall manage !!

• Like 2