Flexvolt 9ah 2 Pack

JakeDewalt

1 hour ago, Turner85 said:

Why do you state that they are yellow top? Does that mean something specific rather than the top just being yellow?

DeWalt uses yellow tops on their batteries to indicate premium or XR and black as regular or entry level.

16 minutes ago, Framer joe said:

Acme has deals ...I ordered 2 packs of dcb609-2 at 20% off , so 240$ for a pack of two is a great buy,even better with an additional 20$ off ...

Interesting I will check that out now. Very Tempting so when my buddies at work pull out their XR 5 ah bats I can smack them on the head with a 9ah

Edit just looked seen the 20 dollars off but how are you getting 20 percent off?

Edited by JakeDewalt
Updated

1 hour ago, JakeDewalt said:

Interesting I will check that out now. Very Tempting so when my buddies at work pull out their XR 5 ah bats I can smack them on the head with a 9ah

...explaining to Bubba in prison why you're in for 1st degree murder, I'd lie if I were you. 

• Like 1

Got the 20%'off at acme....I buy there a lot...they send me emails daily for deals. The last one was said click here for your discount  of 10-25% off..I got the 20% one....if I knew how to screen shot I'd show ya...but alas I'm just a builder...

....REALLY goes for any place. Buy a lot of tools at any particular place online and you will get deals not available to the public and new tools sooner..........

......Some guys on here literally get tools and accessories for pennies,they're very patient and talented ...I do envy them

• Like 2