Is this wrong?

Bmill25

that is totally wrong, I read somewhere on a blog that DeWalt uses a blown injection mold for their tool boxes that let off gases and will deteriorate the tools kept inside so if you start to store Milwaukee tools in the box eventually they will start preforming poorly like DeWalt tools.....get those Milwaukee tools out of there before it's to late! I think it was www.ITHINKIT'SBS.com ;D

na your good, according to (TNCLC) The National Code of Loyalty Conduct code #456-543 you can store any given brand tool in any container that will keep them safe. Providing you keep your Loyalty card on you at all times....if an inspector ever checks up on you and you do not have the card available they will take the tools from you. Then you will have to appear in Tool court and explain why you did such a thing, problem is by this time all confiscated tools are usually shipped to my house for processing and by that time it is impossible to get back....   

• Like 4

Problem is comp is only certified in Milwaukee loyalty as of right now, in fact any inspector found in violation could not only have their certification of their loyalty revoked but be penalized under harsh ball busting and jokes and in extreme cases must provide tools and beer in payment of said violation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Problem is comp is only certified in Milwaukee loyalty as of right now, in fact any inspector found in violation could not only have their certification of their loyalty revoked but be penalized under harsh ball busting and jokes and in extreme cases must provide tools and beer in payment of said violation

I concur!

On 3/22/2017 at 3:09 PM, JimboS1ice said:

I'm picking up Bosch tools now too so it won't be long have to start selling the 35 gallons of red paint and pick up some blue....