Zoro coupons

JMG

Zoro currently has a 20% off coupon code  for five of their categories through 13 Sept..  Code: WORKSHOP

Lighting, flashlights & batteries

Cutting, holemaking &shaping tools

Storage & shelving

Hand tools

Fall protection, facility & traffic safety equip.

For September 18 & 19 they are running 20% off $200+ or 25% off $300+. Code: SEPTSAVE  (They do not list any exclusions for this one on the flyer though.)

• Like 1

Does Zoro actually sell anything for competitive prices to where the 20% off would be a good deal?  Every time I've checked something on their site, it's been so overpriced that the discount almost brings it down to the price you can get from any number of other online retailers.

Once in a while, when looking of some off the wall item that no one else seems to carry, the discounts are the only thing that makes it worth ordering something from them. I bought a vacuum pump from them last year and one of the coupons made it the lowest price I could find, but it was also one of those 30% off coupons they occasionally offer.

7 hours ago, khariV said:

Does Zoro actually sell anything for competitive prices to where the 20% off would be a good deal?  Every time I've checked something on their site, it's been so overpriced that the discount almost brings it down to the price you can get from any number of other online retailers.

Sometimes they have really good deals on clearance items. The regular prices aren't very good and shipping makes it worse, same as it's parent company Grainger.

10 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Sometimes they have really good deals on clearance items. The regular prices aren't very good and shipping makes it worse, same as it's parent company Grainger.

Grainger is terrible with their prices. Im not sure how they are still in business. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Upcoming Zoro coupons for 25% off. These three are valid from 10 a.m.through 3 p.m. central time on their respective days.

26 Sep. -- Plumbing & HVAC: FLASH26  (excludes power tools)

27 Sep. -- Tools & Machining: FLASH27

28 Sep. -- Electrical & Lighting: FLASH28

Max savings $2000. One use per customer. Yada, yada...

• 3 weeks later...

This weeks Zoro Coupon: TEMPDRP

20% - $200+, 25% - $400+, through 9 Nov..

No posted restrictions on the flyer.

13 - 17 Nov.: HEATUP

20% off categories - Fans & HVAC, Elec. supplies& generators.

Max $2000 savings, one use per customer, yada, yada...

• Like 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584