XPH11ZB Subcompact Hammerdrill/driver

Jronman

I think a teal version has been out in AUS for a year(?or so) now. The subcompact stuff here isn't really marketed as a "range", it's all just the same color and blends in with the rest, no special marketing. I'm not sure we get all of them either.

I ordered the subcompact drill driver from the US thinking I couldn't get one locally but I actually could have. I like the black color so it was worth the wait.

4 hours ago, D W said:

I think a teal version has been out in AUS for a year(?or so) now. The subcompact stuff here isn't really marketed as a "range", it's all just the same color and blends in with the rest, no special marketing. I'm not sure we get all of them either.

I ordered the subcompact drill driver from the US thinking I couldn't get one locally but I actually could have. I like the black color so it was worth the wait.

Yes you are correct, the sub compact drill/driver and hammer has been out here for well over a year. The impact around march this year. We got everything except the sub compact recip but shouldnt be too far away. 

Who did you order the black kit from in the states ? 

Aok power equipment will ship to Australia. I pick up a black sub compact kit from Home Depot and carried it back to AUS meself 

11 hours ago, Makita_2233 said:

Who did you order the black kit from in the states ? 

It was a seller on Ebay US. The drill and 2 x 2.0ah batteries was only $224 delivered to AUS. I already had an impact driver so I didn't get the black impact with it, but could have got it with another kit they offered. The kits also had no US charger included so I guess that helped lower the price.