Oscillating Tool What do you think?

firefighter4187

I think this is why Dewalt hasn't released one because he multi tool market is saturated, but its still kind of shitty thing to do to people that do have the 20v battery platform they have the PC18v all they need to do is change the plastic on the outside to yellow and accept the Dewalt battery pack.

I think this is why Dewalt hasn't released one because he multi tool market is saturated, but its still kind of shitty thing to do to people that do have the 20v battery platform they have the PC18v all they need to do is change the plastic on the outside to yellow and accept the Dewalt battery pack.

I agree. even if it doesn't offer anything over whats currently on the market they still need one. Most people don't buy a cordless drill or saw, they buy into a cordless system. As popular as multi-tools are, it's shitty of Dewalt not to offer one.

• 3 months later...

This Multi tool must be going towards the M18 brushed line because the Bosch brushless puts out 20,000 opms where as Milwaukee's brushed puts out 18,000... I bet Milwaukee has something up there sleeve for the next media event....Im betting on a Fuel sds and multi tool and then some M12 fuel stuff..

The Fein Multimaster is an excellent tool. Take a look, it comes with many extras. http://www.rapidtoolsdirect.co.uk/category/fein-multimaster-blades

Fein is the king of multi-tools, but the price is usually crazy and some of the other manufacturers are catching up quickly.

P.S. Feel free to participate in our forum, but please post advertisements in the Service Exchange section. Any further ad's will be deleted :)

• Like 1

I really like the corded PC Multi-Tool I have. The tool-free blade change is awesome. The only downside is that the tool-free feature only works with the PC blades and if you want to use any other brand of blades, you have to buy an additional little adapter for like $10 or $15 that requires an Allen wrench like most others.