Milwaukee teased a new tool for the M12 fuel line.

DR99

M12 because of the fuel gauge. Not sure but ill guess a rivet gun

Conductor will love you for mentioning that he's been wanting an m12 rivet gun bad. The reason I'm really thinking it could be a trim nailer the market for a pure battery operated one is empty you have the senco fusion, but it's not stocked in any store at least around me.

Conductor will love you for mentioning that he's been wanting an m12 rivet gun bad. The reason I'm really thinking it could be a trim nailer the market for a pure battery operated one is empty you have the senco fusion, but it's not stocked in any store at least around me.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a stapler or trim nailer. It's definitely M12, but I would've thought a nailer would have been M18 as TTI just released a Ridgid branded 18V cordless nailer. It's still possible though, they're getting crazy run time with these new 4.0ah packs. It definitely doesn't look like 95% of the shit people guessed on there, lol 

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a stapler or trim nailer. It's definitely M12, but I would've thought a nailer would have been M18 as TTI just released a Ridgid branded 18V cordless nailer. It's still possible though, they're getting crazy run time with these new 4.0ah packs. It definitely doesn't look like 95% of the shit people guessed on there, lol 

Yea I dunno If they came out with a Framing and Trim nailer this soon it would really piss Dewalt off they delayed that 20v framing nailer till 2014.

Dewalt have released it over here.   :)

Yea the only thing It's expensive as hell but it seemed from the few video's I saw it hit just as hard as a Paslode.You might save money long term by not having to buy fuel cells though also I hear they are a bitch to deal when it's cold paslode should have put a small electric heater to keep it warm when it's needed.

Maybe the UK is kinda their test market? Or maybe the Government regulation aren't as crazy?

I dunno from watching Top Gear the Health and Safety people would freak out on the things that go on at most american job sites that are osha approved. When they resurfaced that one road on the show they had backup cameras and a guy both making sure people were safe. If wayne can correct me if i'm wrong but paslode has the Im90 which isn't even sold here paslode has a few tools they don't sell in the usa anymore for some reason like the positive placement nailer which would be huge with all the brackets and tie's you need to install on roofs even more so down in the tornado and hurricane prone area's.

I dunno from watching Top Gear the Health and Safety people would freak out on the things that go on at most american job sites that are osha approved. When they resurfaced that one road on the show they had backup cameras and a guy both making sure people were safe. If wayne can correct me if i'm wrong but paslode has the Im90 which isn't even sold here paslode has a few tools they don't sell in the usa anymore for some reason like the positive placement nailer which would be huge with all the brackets and tie's you need to install on roofs even more so down in the tornado and hurricane prone area's.

I am not a big fan of Paslode.

I have the two Hitachi gas powered nail guns but Ilike the new Dewalt battery nailers they look cool.   :)

I am not a big fan of Paslode.

I have the two Hitachi gas powered nail guns but Ilike the new Dewalt battery nailers they look cool.   :)

No one really sells the hitachi nailers in store around here It's paslode or nothing at least in stores around here.The new lithium paslodes work much better than the nicad versions.