Paslode CF325Lion Nailer $299 at the Home Depot Online and Instore

DR99

If you need a cordless framing nailer this is the time to get it the cheapest price I saw online was $359. If you can get them to stack on a 10% off coupon it would be ever better. It would be a smoking deal if you can get them to take the 20% off Harbor Freight coupon that all depends on the store though some people have really good luck others strike out. I personally never tried the Harbor Freight coupon matching deal.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Paslode-CF325-Li-ion-Cordless-Framing-Nailer-902600/202874989?N=14n#.UaASpMogtv8

Home depot has the rule that they take competitors coupons like Lowes for the most part, but some stores will take Harbor Freight coupons also. Home Depot has no relation to Harbor Freight.

Every Home Depot will accept Lowes and Menards coupons. But most and I personally would never accept a Harbor Freight coupon. I'm selling you a Milwaukee, Makita, Dewalt, Ridgid, Paslode, or Bostitch and you expect me to take a coupon that allows you to buy Chicago Electric?

Yea they should take lowes coupons with out question. The Harbor Freight is the one that seems to be really hit or miss, and any printed coupons some stores freak out on. There was an issue of some stores not taking Coupons that Home Depot sent via email for some one to print out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina