Blucave storage

Jeth

The Harbor Freight SDS drill for 89 bucks gets pretty good reviews, but the only thing is Harbor Freight is so hit and miss when it comes to tool quality as a whole. I don't do a whole lot of drilling in concrete or masonry, but sds drills are so much better when drilling larger holes than a hammer drill. Hammer drills are so vibrate like hell and make a crap load of noise when you need to use them. This is one Harbor Freight tool I wouldn't mind the TIA guys to put through its paces.

I am very impressed with my hf jack and stands! I was working on a 12v lighting system with a client and needed to strep wire, He busted

Out his hf auto strippers and on the first cut they broke into several peices.... Thats when i brought out the Iwrin auto strippers, i am going to review those along with the groove locks tomorrow...

I am very impressed with my hf jack and stands! I was working on a 12v lighting system with a client and needed to strep wire, He busted Out his hf auto strippers and on the first cut they broke into several peices.... Thats when i brought out the Iwrin auto strippers, i am going to review those along with the groove locks tomorrow...

That's Harbor Freight for you, but they know they are known for good deals on stuff like jack stands and auto jacks so they can't make them too horrible.