Hazard Freight

firefighter4187

I don't mind going to HF for certain things. They make very nice floor jacks and roller boxes, and if I catch them on sale I can get a couple years worth of grinding and cut off wheels for under $20. I never buy any type of saw blade, drill bits, hand or power tools, or anything in which my life or safety might somehow depend on.

I don't mind going to HF for certain things. They make very nice floor jacks and roller boxes, and if I catch them on sale I can get a couple years worth of grinding and cut off wheels for under $20. I never buy any type of saw blade, drill bits, hand or power tools, or anything in which my life or safety might somehow depend on.

I agree 100% conductor, they are good for consumable items like Dan and his rubber gloves lol...But the floor jack is great!

That was so funny! Thanks Chase! Love the manual chainsaw. But seriously, imho HF is great for a few things. Like Chase said, consumables. The $13 HVLP paint spray gun is incredible. It has all the features of a high end spray gun. The $0.99 protective glasses are great. I remember that nut hugger comment, lol.

I would like to see a review on their SDS drill it gets decent reviews and I don't drill in concrete that often. I should be happy with my M18 fuel hammer drill It does pretty dam good for how much concrete drilling I do, but an real rotohammer is so much better I really should buy the bare tool version of the M12 or M18 sds drill I have more than enough batteries. 6 4.0 and 7 2.0. ah M18 batteries in total now.

I would like to see a review on their SDS drill it gets decent reviews and I don't drill in concrete that often. I should be happy with my M18 fuel hammer drill It does pretty dam good for how much concrete drilling I do, but an real rotohammer is so much better I really should buy the bare tool version of the M12 or M18 sds drill I have more than enough batteries. 6 4.0 and 7 2.0. ah M18 batteries in total now.

I would get the M12 if I were you, I have heard that its really light and has a 5/8 chuck, if you got the brushed version you could probably get a good deal...

• 2 weeks later...