The 780 is here! And may as well show off my other stuff too!

07Sierra

The new saw showed up yesterday and finally got it mounted on the stand so I decided to take some pics

1002544_10152130991239012_1310367071_n.j

1012062_10152130991289012_576682791_n.jp

942144_10152130991509012_44615543_n.jpg

942145_10152130991184012_854503499_n.jpg

Here are some of my other tools, Yellow of course

945744_10152130991614012_1885926070_n.jp

1012200_10152130991694012_1574773321_n.j

My other impact is another box, I don't use it as much as the 3 speed so I keep er tucked away

How is the mastercraft stand is holding up i was thinking of getting one nice saw me i have the dw703 and loving it

I find it very well built for the money, it's on sale right now for 99.99... extends out to a total of 10 feet end to end, the clamps hold tight and legs fold easily.... 

Worth the money for sure, father in law likes it too... He has the older version and still holding tuff

Not sure how much I'll use the saw but I love it so far... only cut a few boards but works nice...

First thing is finishing of the side fence you can see in the pictures, building all the fence over with a gate... After that. new doors for the shed... Then gonna help my dad with his new back steps and probably try and start building a few things for myself... Thinking about some nice books shelves, few things here and there and maybe sell em just to keep busy and learn new things... Not sure when but in year or 2 were gonna build a new garage, redo the basement... Won't be all right away but I got the saw to do it 

Just thought I'd be better off having a good saw now like I said and have it forever, and if came down to it, I could sell it for good money being a Dewalt

Nice i saw a dewalt stand 140$ new and was wandering about the mastercraft wieght cose 99$ is realy a good price but for 40$ more i could get the dewalt and you should go look at GT outil in longueuil they have the best price , just go on kijiji and tap dewalt and you will find them i got my dewalt 3 speed hammer drill/driver for 260$ + taxe thanks for the quik reply

Nice i saw a dewalt stand 140$ new and was wandering about the mastercraft wieght cose 99$ is realy a good price but for 40$ more i could get the dewalt and you should go look at GT outil in longueuil they have the best price , just go on kijiji and tap dewalt and you will find them i got my dewalt 3 speed hammer drill/driver for 260$ + taxe thanks for the quik reply

The dewalt is nice but this was a good price and local and didn't wanna go and spend 140 on a stand when this does it for 50 less and only a bit heavier by 5 lbs

Nice saw.  I use mine a lot and it has been great.  I have seen some people complain about the slide being hard when cutting, but mine is smooth.  How is yours?

It isn't to bad, when i first took it out of the box it was ruff but I worked it a bit and used a bit of lube on the rails and it has gotten better.... Still not as smooth as some other saws out there but it's not to bad

I really like the saw though

It isn't to bad, when i first took it out of the box it was ruff but I worked it a bit and used a bit of lube on the rails and it has gotten better.... Still not as smooth as some other saws out there but it's not to bad

I really like the saw though

If you didn't this time, in the future use dry lube. It doesn't cake the sawdust up on your rails.

Very cool Dewalts Sierra! Those are going to make redoing your fence fun (well a little funner).  I have had my eye on the tough boxes for a long time.  Looks like you take good care of your tools.  Nice.

That I do, I always have... If your gonna pay good money for expensive tools you may as well take care of them... My most common used tools like my 3 speed driver and the drill, impact ready bits, and everything else is always kept in the tough box which to me is one of the nicest tool boxes on the market,,, Everything is always locked in the shed, blown off with compressed air when finished using them etc... 

You should see my truck if you want to see taken care of lol

2007 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 4WD with like 90,000 miles

528351_10151914940079012_1508475347_n.jp

That I do, I always have... If your gonna pay good money for expensive tools you may as well take care of them... My most common used tools like my 3 speed driver and the drill, impact ready bits, and everything else is always kept in the tough box which to me is one of the nicest tool boxes on the market,,, Everything is always locked in the shed, blown off with compressed air when finished using them etc... 

You should see my truck if you want to see taken care of lol

2007 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 4WD with like 90,000 miles

528351_10151914940079012_1508475347_n.jp

Nice Truck!! and your talking to a Dodge guy!