6-1/2" Circular Saw blade

Javier

@ conductor, you guys were right this blade is great. I only have the stock Milwaukee blade to compare it to and the Milwaukee blade is an excellent all around performer. The diablo blade is noticeably faster at cutting 2x4's. Not by much but I was able to tell the difference. This isn't really a complaint because I know it wasn't the blade or the saws fault but cutting the fence panels did go a bit slower because they were pretty moist. Must have been a fresh batch from home depot. Juice even came out when I fastened the panels to the 2x4s as I sank the screws. The dry panels were a joke to the blade. Like cutting paper with a scissor

Anyways the m18 saw looks pretty good with a diablo blade on it

It annoys me how wet they ship that treated lumber It's so wet once they clip the bands holding it together and it starts to dry out the stuff bows out in all sorts of crazy directions. Why does the lumber we use now have to be such garbage its so light and less dense than the wood you see in a older homes that stuff is like concrete.

It annoys me how wet they ship that treated lumber It's so wet once they clip the bands holding it together and it starts to dry out the stuff bows out in all sorts of crazy directions. Why does the lumber we use now have to be such garbage its so light and less dense than the wood you see in a older homes that stuff is like concrete.

The lumber we use now is third gen growth trees. It's junk! we'll never get to use first gen growth like the old carpenters did from the get go. 

The quality of lumber has indeed declined over the years. As LordDiesel said, we're on renewed resource crap now and the difference is obvious. 

Remember when you had to pre-drill pine?

Diablo blades are all I use on my saws. The old pine in my house and my son's house is like iron. it can dull a bit or a blade in seconds

The pressure treated stuff they used to build the lean to on our shop was incredibly tough to drive a screw in. (This was before I discovered impact drivers) I had to use my massive corded dewalt drill and push on it as hard as I could to keep the bit in the screw.