Wow! Halo Boots.

fyrfytr998

7 hours ago, fyrfytr998 said:

Not sure if this was some elaborate April Fools joke, but if they are real, I want them.

Wolverine has created a work boot inspired by the Halo video game.

83CA5292-EBAF-443C-9716-943928A2FBAC.jpeg

Not bad, but it is quite heavy. I like these two which both have steel toe cap and they are quite light, also very quick to dry in case if you wash them, plus they don't have any hard metal sticking out in the points I have circled them in yellow as they don't damage the wooden floor. 

Timberland Pro Wildcard Mid Safety Shoes.jpg

Timberland Mudsill.jpg

21 hours ago, Altan said:

Not bad, but it is quite heavy. I like these two which both have steel toe cap and they are quite light, also very quick to dry in case if you wash them, plus they don't have any hard metal sticking out in the points I have circled them in yellow as they don't damage the wooden floor. 

Timberland Pro Wildcard Mid Safety Shoes.jpg

Timberland Mudsill.jpg

You don’t buy the Halo Boots to work in. They are collector items.

I guess they made a limited run of 117 that sold for $225 a pair, and are now being scalped at over $2k.  I moved away from games about the time the Xbox was released, with the exception of playing Grand Theft Auto on occasion, so these are definitely not for me, but I can understand why they are in demand.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fm2176 said:

I guess they made a limited run of 117 that sold for $225 a pair, and are now being scalped at over $2k.  I moved away from games about the time the Xbox was released, with the exception of playing Grand Theft Auto on occasion, so these are definitely not for me, but I can understand why they are in demand.  

So much Cosplay is about to go down this Halloween, lol.

• Like 2