Dewalt Tough Boxes Hot Deal

DR99

Milwaukee had crap for Black Friday deals or Cyber Monday. The only thing that was decent was the M12 screwdriver Impact driver combo for 99 dollars, but who needs a screw driver with an impact? It's good if you have the drill already I guess. The bare tool deal is on tools I have already except for the right angle drill or they are non fuel like the grinder which I would prefer a fuel version of.

I know it may seem biased by me suggesting Milwaukee but one thing that I really like about Milwaukee is their offers like the bare tools or batteries they seem to always have. Like a great way to start for cheap is the $99 m18 1 battery compact drill. At $99 is in craftsman pricing territory. And unlike Stanley black and deckers many brands "value" offerings, the Milwaukee drill for $99 isn't a stripped down version to cut costs. It even comes with the dual m18/m12 charger.

Even Makita is cheap by offering the DIY white tools instead of their green LTX tools as their 99 dollar 18v one battery tool. Don't knock Ridgid either their 18v line isn't are bare as it used to be they have Grinder, Impact Wrench, and Jigsaw now.

The bare tool I would pick would be the sawzall because there have been times when we need one (we don't have a sawzall) and the only thing we have to cut wood with is a chainsaw. I would pick a cordless one because of the portability but I wouldn't need one bad enough I would pay 130 for. I would like to switch to milwaukee because of the new fuel tools (mainly impact wrenches) because I hate having to drag a hose all over the shop for small tasks.

Yeah what's the deal with makitas white products?

When I was speaking to the Milwaukee rep about his thoughts on makita, he said it's a great brand but then he looked at the "white" 12v makita set and said that their 12v line shouldn't even exist, lol

I love the DeWalt Tough Box System I use to have steel Job Boxes and would leave them on the job site. But now I find it easier to move my tools around in the Tough box. I have 2 of the large 2 of the Med. 1 Small and 1 with the 2 drawers 

I love the DeWalt Tough Box System I use to have steel Job Boxes and would leave them on the job site. But now I find it easier to move my tools around in the Tough box. I have 2 of the large 2 of the Med. 1 Small and 1 with the 2 drawers

Hahahahaha Regopit! That looks like an outdoor version of my workshop! Only mine is a mess of Milwaukee, Bosch and a Ryobi contractor saw (don't buy it. I should have just waited for a cabinet saw). I gotta clean that pile up. I have the l-boxx system from Bosch but...I'm not a contractor. I use the boxes in the wood shop for organization and the occasional trip to the farm. Ends up I found the l-boxx system before the Dewalt system. But for $39 it is kind of hard to overlook the large Toughbox Dewalt has on Amazon. The l-boxx system is great, tough but I don't think work site tough. The boxes have a reinforced lid and all but they are not meant to be left outdoors during rain storms and all. Can certainly be banged around but...

You just need the tough box cart's then you wouldn't need to carry anything heavy. I'm using cheap husky tool bags at the moment just too get by I would prefer a better solution for my power tools besides the hard Milwaukee cases and soft bags. Open tool bags and needed for most of my hand tools for easy access a few things would be ok in hard cased storage.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina