Scheming Girlfriend

RedSionnach

My girlfriend decided that she wants to remodel the bathroom this spring, and has been asking me what tools I'm going to need. I told her drill/driver, m12 hackzall, oscillating tool, tile cutter, etc. So I was off today watching our daughter, my girlfriend gets home and says, "Damn it I forgot to get some Pepsi. Could you please go get some?" So I grudgingly go get some. When I get home here is what I find.

Apparently she hit up HD and picked up the m18 fuel driver/impact kit with a free m18 Sawzall. She also picked out a 12pc kit of Milwaukee blades and Makita impact gold bits. I'm pretty sure she had some helpful associate helping. She also grabbed up a busted box 24v Ryobi weeder/edger for $50. It's almost like Christmas or my birthday. I think I'll keep her around for a while.

• Like 2

You do know it's a trap. They lure you in then Bam! they got you. She is wise knows her prey but being who we are we also know that we are the winners because we have it all. The tools and best of all the girl. She is a keeper and good luck on your bathroom remodel.

Well played! Beware brother, if you marry that girl you will be living that down for the rest of your days. When she wants a drink at 0300 she'll remind you of "that one time when she bought you those tools".

On the flip side, if it wasn't that it would be something else. You came out ahead. I'd keep that girl around.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Luckily she lives Whitinsville, Mass, and her kids are living with their fathers. She's a self medicating bipolar and probably schizophrenic. First she tried to split us up by saying I was cybering with her.Then my gf had a cousin that was killed by a famous Boston announcers kid. My gf sister basically blamed us because we didn't live in Massachusetts. Then everything was peaches and cream. Then we had people spying on her. Easier to cut ties with her than deal with the crazy train.

• Like 1

Wow, I though my aunt was super crazy, but that kind of crazy takes the cake Red. It's been really rough the past few months with the shitty winter weather in Michigan, and my grandmother breaking a Vertebra in her neck when she fell has made this the worst winter ever. My grandmother has zero strength in her legs now ,and can't stand up or get up unassisted now its taking its tole on me mentally and physically. TIA is probably one of the few things that help we get through this craziness. I wish I could get my aunt out of our lives but she is living with us currently with her 2 kids. It's quite possibly the worst living situation ever. My aunt thinks she is right on everything. I think having extended family is over rated in my opinion.