DeWALT new Toughsystem/TSTAK adapter for their new dust extractor

Altan

DeWALT has new Toughsystem 2.0 cases in yellow colour, I think they have been designed for accessories (bottom right) and next to that you can see Toughsystem 2.0 DS100 with another one with similar size with side handles. Also they have added side handles to almost all new toolboxes. You can see a Toughsystem cooler(?) in yellow colour with wheels. They have an extra large Wheeled Toughsystem 2.0 (bottom left).

DeWALT New Yellow Toughsystem Cases.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to see DeWALT coming out with more Tough System 2.0 products. They were kinda slow at releasing stuff for OG Tough System. There was a 3 drawer unit in the OG system but it did not make it to the states. Maybe this one will actually make it here. I am kinda disappointed that the DS Carrier isn't fully compatible with 2.0 since 2.0 removed the locking bracket on the back of the boxes. I think the boxes can still be attached to the carrier but can't be locked to it. Also there are a few 2.0 boxes not including the half width boxes that do not fit on the brackets for the van/wall/carrier brackets. I might have to pickup one of the 3 drawer units if it comes here. I wonder if the box is the same height as the 2 drawer unit meaning shorter drawers or if the box is taller meaning the same height drawers but 3 of them.

On 1/16/2023 at 10:20 AM, Altan said:

DeWALT has new Toughsystem 2.0 cases in yellow colour, I think they have been designed for accessories (bottom right) and next to that you can see Toughsystem 2.0 DS100 with another one with similar size with side handles. Also they have added side handles to almost all new toolboxes. You can see a Toughsystem cooler(?) in yellow colour with wheels. They have an extra large Wheeled Toughsystem 2.0 (bottom left).

DeWALT New Yellow Toughsystem Cases.jpg

I just noticed the big open box middle right has a green ligh on it and a regular color light shining into the box. Also looks like something on each side of the light. Maybe a battery? The yellow case on the right bottom has a different front handle that looks to not hinge.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2023 at 11:53 PM, Jronman said:

I just noticed the big open box middle right has a green ligh on it and a regular color light shining into the box. Also looks like something on each side of the light. Maybe a battery? The yellow case on the right bottom has a different front handle that looks to not hinge.

Yea, you are right, they are batteries, that is the full size Toughsystem charger, I heard a few weeks ago that it is coming soon also. 

On 2/6/2023 at 11:48 PM, Jronman said:

Nice to see DeWALT coming out with more Tough System 2.0 products. They were kinda slow at releasing stuff for OG Tough System. There was a 3 drawer unit in the OG system but it did not make it to the states. Maybe this one will actually make it here. I am kinda disappointed that the DS Carrier isn't fully compatible with 2.0 since 2.0 removed the locking bracket on the back of the boxes. I think the boxes can still be attached to the carrier but can't be locked to it. Also there are a few 2.0 boxes not including the half width boxes that do not fit on the brackets for the van/wall/carrier brackets. I might have to pickup one of the 3 drawer units if it comes here. I wonder if the box is the same height as the 2 drawer unit meaning shorter drawers or if the box is taller meaning the same height drawers but 3 of them.

In Toughsystem 1.0 two drawer box was DS290 (290mm), and three drawer box was DS295 (295mm) so 5mm difference in height, it might be the same with the new ones.