Cat has a well designed small accessory case for multi tool blades

Altan

12 hours ago, wingless said:

Very nice kit.

My DeWALT N276779 and DWA4216 Oscillating Saw Tool Kits include a pair of boxes w/ fitted locations that I find to be very useful for my OMT accessories.

Both boxes have homes in my custom OMT case.

46547842621_5f6bb6d3d2_b.jpg

31607533107_137c80e718_b.jpg

44744299530_a63077795c_b.jpg

I have those two, but they are not compatible with their Toughcase+ accessory cases. I have heard Bosch, Fein and others in AmpShare platform will soon come up with a L box case for accessories which will accept different type of accessories, multitool blades, drill bits, screwdriver bits and etc.

The 3d printing community and modular storage for packout is huge right now. Kinda makes me want to ghet into Packout just to have custom modular bit storage and a nice insert for my installation driver. Maybe there are some who are making designs for Tough System items too.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2023 at 4:48 AM, Jronman said:

The 3d printing community and modular storage for packout is huge right now. Kinda makes me want to ghet into Packout just to have custom modular bit storage and a nice insert for my installation driver. Maybe there are some who are making designs for Tough System items too.

There are but the quality of 3D prints is not the same as the ones DeWALT would make. 

On 2/17/2023 at 7:55 AM, Altan said:

There are but the quality of 3D prints is not the same as the ones DeWALT would make. 

3d printing has come a long way but the strength isn't as good as injection molding yet. There is a product I saw within the last year or 2 that is an injection molder but more like an at home injection molder.

• Like 1