Tough System 3.0 Coming Soon?

Jronman

I saw some pictures that look to be a Tough System 3.0. It also looks like a product similar to the ds carrier of the first gen Tough System is coming too. I can’t confirm or deny if this is legitimate or not. It looks like comments are not sure either. A tool blog site mentioned something big is coming in the tool storage world but of course was not able to give any more information. I wouldn’t be surprised if this was it. It looks like there is a larger difference in design between 3.0 and 2.0 than there was between 2.0 and 1.0. I am seeing a rail system for holding stuff on the outside like Flex StackPack and an emphasis on more durability. It looks like there is more metal components on the boxes. The drawers look to have been beefed up a bit.

I have seen that, also there is another photo with "Russian (any other Eastern European language with Cyrillic text)" description that shows a few types of Toughsystem 2.0 but as you said it is not clear the photo of Toughsystem 3.0 is fake or not, that is why I did not share it. 

Toughsystem 2.0.jpg

Looks interesting.  I wonder how many people are willing to go out and buy the "latest and greatest" just because it exists.  Having been a mechanic, it wasn't uncommon to see my peers continually trade up because Snap-On, Matco, or Mac came out with a new toolbox that had that little bit extra.  Of course, with modular boxes we're talking low hundreds as opposed to 4-5 figures for a roller cab setup, but I'm sure there are some who would buy into a TS 3.0 (if real) regardless of how many other boxes they have.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Altan said:

I have seen that, also there is another photo with "Russian (any other Eastern European language with Cyrillic text)" description that shows a few types of Toughsystem 2.0 but as you said it is not clear the photo of Toughsystem 3.0 is fake or not, that is why I did not share it. 

Toughsystem 2.0.jpg

The reddit post includes the Russian picture you mentioned. What doesn’t make sense is why are two pictures English and the third Russian within the same post?

• 1 month later...