New Forum - First Post

toolsinaction

• 1 month later...

NEW DCF 899 P2 / DCF 899 HP2

just out ; a bit of surprise

April 2015 started Q2 for DeWalt in Europe also with the publishing of a new "quarterly Brochure" with new Product introduction

as always all PDF Q brochures are available on country specific dewalt sites;

hence, new Q2 brochures on sites of Belgium, France, Poland, Netherlands, Germany, etc..

nice to check these sites, because there are always country specific introductions

now to my title:

now in Germany available the new impact wrech (18V / 20V Max)

Supreme Power 950 NM

P2 just means Kit with 2x 5,0Ah batteries

more news to follow in different posts

cheers

mike

• 2 months later...

Just joined the forum after stalking it for the past couple of weeks. Recently bought into dewalt just by chance when I was in a hurry for a new set of drills. 2 months later I've got there toughsystem with trolley, the dcn692 nailer and dcs355 multi. Next on the wishlist is the dch274 as I am looking to purchase all the brushless gear first in the hope they re-release some of there brushed stuff in brushless versions. Also hyped for some of the new tools I'm hearing about this week.

Thanks for the welcome lads, although I'm 14 years in construction I'm only really starting to take it serious. I've owned a lot of tools over the years but never done any research till this year and would always just buy a mixture of brands and generally it would be makita as it was what my local suppliers always stocked. Well now I've made the change to dewalt I'm slowly selling off my old tools and investing in newer up to date tools. I've also just bought myself a new van, 2009 ford transit and am hoping to build myself some racking to integrate my toughsystem boxes, so I will make sure to let everyone know how that goes.

Thanks for the welcome lads, although I'm 14 years in construction I'm only really starting to take it serious. I've owned a lot of tools over the years but never done any research till this year and would always just buy a mixture of brands and generally it would be makita as it was what my local suppliers always stocked. Well now I've made the change to dewalt I'm slowly selling off my old tools and investing in newer up to date tools. I've also just bought myself a new van, 2009 ford transit and am hoping to build myself some racking to integrate my toughsystem boxes, so I will make sure to let everyone know how that goes.

Here's a link.. http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/3296-tough-box-racking-in-my-van/?hl=%2Bdewalt+%2Bracking

and here's another for ideas on the Van racking... 

http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/2762-my-tools-toughsystem-racking/page-2?hl=%20dewalt%20%20racking

If you need any other ideas, I've got a few more shots of other Vans that have done  in the UK too...