Master Bedroom

DamianD

Like i said in my previous thread I never took pictures of the room before I started so just imagine all purple and green walls.  Spend a lot of time mudding trying to get the walls to look good again. There were a TON of imperfections i was able to work out.  Installed a new ceiling fan, ran the wiring and everything through the attic.  Wasnt as hard as I was expecting it to be. Very straight forward actually.  And yes, i used tape for my edges. Everyone tells me how rookie that is but hey, I am a rookie and i wanted to have as straight of lines as i could. Painting is not my gig so i think it turned out pretty good.  Put new carpet down in the living and sitting areas. Laminate hardwood in the vanity area and walk in closet.  Closet didnt have any kind of organizer or shelving so i got a nice cherry wood kit from HD that tuned out nicely.  Vanity had a very very ugly bathroom sink, no cabinets or anything just a sink.  I tore that ish out and fitted a vanity table in the area for my fiance along with a new mirror and light fixture.  The project still isnt 100% finished, i still have windows to put in as well as little odds and ends. Excuse the messy room, being a new puppy owner leaves me like zero time to clean haha.

IMG_1217_zps98a459b4.jpg

IMG_1218_zpsc5a42cc2.jpg

IMG_1219_zpsdd874025.jpg

IMG_1263_zps5772c845.jpg

IMG_1755_zps97f1cce8.jpg

IMG_1754_zpsabeeab67.jpg

IMG_1753_zpsbf47f8e0.jpg

IMG_1756_zps95b7f3bf.jpg

IMG_1480_zps0a1f39b1.jpg

IMG_1515_zps8be188ca.jpg