just got the new job site radio

astroboy

I promised myself that I wouldn't get it until I sold my guitar amp. Anyway the other night I finally sold it. I was telling the wife that I was heading in to pick it up in the morning.

That's when she pulled it out of the closet. Apparently she got it for my upcoming birthday.

Anyway, nice radio. Not as big,heavy or as loud as I had hoped. But sound quality is amazing. I got exactly 50 feet away before the Bluetooth started clipping but everything worked great.

And it came with a free battery!

• Like 1

I love the radio the 2 things Milwaukee messed up on was not including some outlets on it, and the biggest thing is it charges batteries but doesn't support M!2 batteries now. I don't know who they did the focus group with on that one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay...my next criticism.

It's WAY too easy to turn on. I have accidentally fired it up three times during transportation this week.

That being said, the bottle opener came in very handy Friday afternoon at the end of a long week

Bottle opener is a nice touch and put to good use by you on a Friday.

• Like 1