Duluth Trading Co.

pepin

I've learned more sitting on my toilet with an iPhone than I did in 12 years of school.

Last few months I've been bringing the I-pad in there with me and I have to agree with you. Only problem is our bathrooms seem to be getting used as a conference room and I outnumbered! Wife and 3-1/2 year old daughter. I'm not in there 3 minutes before someone is busting in for some reason. 

• Like 1

Listen guys....this is an important subject with very serious repercussions. God...how I know! If I can offer any help in the iPad toilet debate. You will always be kicked out. But, if you have ever suffered the difficult "OMG...my legs won't move...they've fallen asleep" you can avoid such a terrible moment simply by using the "Poop Stool"!!! Raise your legs!!! Use the natural table your legs create and whilst doing so gravity will help! I've got hours and hours of experience here guys. :)

• Like 3

Dude....if they make heated gel seats I will never....NEVER....leave the bathroom again. Heck I will retire now, stop dealing with tools (not the good kind of tools but rather the mental rejects I deal with) and sit in the crapper for eight hours a day. I will become one with the porcelain thrown for which I was clearly made to occupy. All hail Chris....lord of porcelain, conqueror of the crapper, Titan of turds.

Well there you go Pepin. First an innocent question about what is arguably some of the best, most durable work clothing line out there plummets into a cesspit of rectally flatulent mud blowing fart coughs! That's the way we like to roll young man....that's the way we like to roll!!!!!!

Great guys, now I'm sitting here trying to engineer a memory foam/gel/heated/massaging toilet seat.

Side note I may or may not have at one time had a small flat screen mounted in the bathroom on a swivel that you could adjust to see from the tub or thrown......

BTW. if I do figure this out you will all be listed as co-inventors on the patent!

• Like 1

Regopit: Ever seen a shitter on a Locomotive that's been out running the main line for month? Sometimes I'd rather have a bucket :lol:

DR: That is a fantastic find! I love the listed benefits:

"Features:

Protects the skin from the risk of breakdown.

Positions the body securely and provides stability.

Available in one size that fits a standard toilet.

As for protecting against the risk of skin breakdown, that is a huge benefit. Often I stand up only to find the the natural cycles of perspiration have caused my ass to stick to the seat. I never really thought about it, but that can't be good for my tender white bottom.

The stability factor is also appealing to me. I'm certain that at least once in my life I've gotten drunk and fallen off the John. I can't help but feel that this seat would have prevented such an occurrence.

It does list my risk of skin breakdown as moderate, but I'm assuming they aren't aware how long I sometimes sit on the toilet. I figure it's best not to take chances with such things.

i worked at a job site where the contractor just put a toilet next to the house and put some cheap plywood for walls and a door...no roof and it was rainy season...oh and the hose to flush...it was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen I seriously wanted to just punch the contractor in the face and force him to use that thing

Yea know I always wondered if there was a market for a better porta john for work sites that was like a mini bathroom you could either hook it up to a water supply, or have a tank or water that filled and flushed the tank. The other option that might be preferable is the composting toilets they use in Canada's cabin country. They would also be super easy to clean I would have a build in pressure washer station and you could blast all the nastiness down. Also add AC and Head too for a large job making big money 1000 dollars a week can't be too bad. My idea is basically taking an RV camper and turning it into a small or medium sized bathroom with stalls. This plan kind flails for people that are on the road like Regiopit and need to drop off a load.

• Like 1

This plan kind flails for people that are on the road like Regopit and need to drop off a load.

We brought this up at a meeting one time and the gave us toilet sets that fit a 5 gal bucket and bags that fit in the bucket.

• Like 1