Duluth Trading Co.

pepin

That's awesome! Why have I never seen such a thing?

Two words for you, Cabelas catalog.

Greenhorns shittin in the woods, there's a riot for you. I kid you not there was a kid that brought his own ass gaskets. He was quite dissapointed when we broke it to him there was no throne. After the third or fourth day we would invariably get the," My ass is covered in pitch from side sitting on a stump and they're pokey, or, the my log rolls onto my pants/boots how do you shit in the woods?" Shit rolls down hill isn't just a saying, it's a fact that some couldn't figure out without being told. " Lean against the uphill side of a tree, don't sit on a stump they're "pokey" and pitchy.

"Well what the hell do you wipe with? I had to cut my sleeves off the last three days." Tip the tin hat, pull out the ziploc survival bag, which among other stuff, contains a flattened partial roll of tp. "Toilet paper's cheaper than shirts."

• Like 2

Two words for you, Cabelas catalog.

Greenhorns shittin in the woods, there's a riot for you. I kid you not there was a kid that brought his own ass gaskets. He was quite dissapointed when we broke it to him there was no throne. After the third or fourth day we would invariably get the," My ass is covered in pitch from side sitting on a stump and they're pokey, or, the my log rolls onto my pants/boots how do you shit in the woods?" Shit rolls down hill isn't just a saying, it's a fact that some couldn't figure out without being told. " Lean against the uphill side of a tree, don't sit on a stump they're "pokey" and pitchy.

"Well what the hell do you wipe with? I had to cut my sleeves off the last three days." Tip the tin hat, pull out the ziploc survival bag, which among other stuff, contains a flattened partial roll of tp. "Toilet paper's cheaper than shirts."

Every time we ever went camping we took MRE's which came with TP. Not that you needed it after eating them.

Hey all kidding aside, I keep a roll of paper towels in my cruiser and my truck. You never know when you might have to "pop a be-hotch wit' my Brown Bess ya'll"!!!!!!!!! You know...blow mud, drop trow, make a deuce in a half, fertilize.... Etc etc etc..... :)

• Like 1

Hey all kidding aside, I keep a roll of paper towels in my cruiser and my truck. You never know when you might have to "pop a be-hotch wit' my Brown Bess ya'll"!!!!!!!!! You know...blow mud, drop trow, make a deuce in a half, fertilize.... Etc etc etc..... :)

Beats prairie dogging it any day!!! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...