First Time Blogger, Long Time TIA Subscriber/Watcher

Hey Guys,

My name is Matt Wiswell and as I'm sure you picked up from the topic title, I'm new here.  I have been watching TIA videos for over a year now, checking out the website for the past few months, and only recently got the itch to start commenting on the YouTube videos.  One thing lead to another and here I am.

To break it down short and sweet, here's my rundown.

Profession: Civil Engineer (Transportation)

Current Work Projects: Design Engineer, I-39/90 Reconstruction Project; Dane County Line-Beltline Interchange (Madison).

Current Non-Work Projects: Way to many to keep track of.

Tool Experience/Credibility: Long time handyman for family own apartment buildings, performing tasks in both carpentry and plumbing (some electrical).

Favorite Tool Company: Depends on the tool, each have their signature tools.  If I could choose one, I would say Milwaukee.

Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, cycling, hanging out with my new puppy that my GF and I got last week, and long walks on the beach.

All right guys, that’s about it.  I look forward to being apart of the community and talking shop.

Take care,

Matt

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I really appreciate it!

ChrisK1970: lol, long walks on the beach. Haha. there's my sense of humor.

Harold Wray: Thanks for the warm welcome! And yes, being an engineer, I'm a pretty thorough person. As far as the things that I design, I primarily designs roads, interchanges, and intersections.