ChrisKs wet dream

RedSionnach

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to disappoint ladies....no cool-ah fo Chris y'all! To much cashola that I am putting toward my Domino!!! Looks like I'll have to slum with my trusty ole Coleman :(. Plus seriously, $95???????? Kinda like the new Woodpeckers one time tool that just came out!!!!! I'll stick with my Irwin clamps!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Got my domino today, first festool I own. I have to admit just the fact that it comes in a case, the u open it up it and it's got a place for everything in the case-wow.i also like the festool fan bumper sticker. Makes me wish I would have bit the bullet sooner. And have not had a chance to even try it out. Schedule is just crazy this week

• Like 1

Hey Chad, congratulations and my condolences. From now on you are trapped in a unending cycle of...."ooooh I NEEEEEED that!". Seriously! You might want to start looking at getting the next thing that'll make that Domino shine....the Midi! Dust collection is literally unbelievable.!