paslode framing nailer

I have the Paslode CF325Li It's been a great gun for the most part the only complaint Its dealing with the fuel cells. The gun is kinda noisy and the exhaust stinks, but I still prefer it over a pneumatic I could live with a pneumatic nailer if I bought a good quiet compressor a loud compressor rattles my nerves its a noise that annoys the heck out of me. But you still have to deal with a hose which is an expense the do get ruined and good ones are not cheap either. I'm really liking the Dewalt Nailer except that I'm invested in the Paslode system with the Framing and Finish nailer. If I really wanted I could sell both and get the Dewalt framer and get the new 16 gauge Ryobi trim nailer. I will say Ryobi has kind of been killing it with their airstrike tools are they are durable as some of the pro grade tools probably not, but they have a good warranty, and a 1/4 to 1/2 the price of a professional model. You just can't abuse them like a contractor grade tool.

• 6 months later...

Nice gun!!

I only have one paslode 16ga gun for quick trim jobs and fixes and am heavily invested in pneumatic (around 15 guns) . I love the idea of going cordless but not sure if I ever will..

I would love if someone came out with a serious cordless roofing nailer. The current paslode seems too slow and the lack of bump fire stinks. When they re-up their cordless roofer game I'll replace all my roofing guns with them for sure.