Dewalt Trade Up Program

Brien

Napa auto parts has a trade in program every second quarter of the year. If you bring in any 18 volt drill you get a good amount off of certian kits but it depends on which kit it is and they don't have a lot of the bigger tools such as circular saws and recip saws. But to get a good drill and impact kit it would be fine if you have one in your area.

I could be swayed into trading my 18V XRPs to the 20V Max line.

Does Dewalt have a trade up program? (Gatorb888?)

Yes we do. It runs year around and is typically reserved for customers trading in competitive (e.g. Milwaukee/Hilti) Tools. However, we do make exceptions for current 18v users looking to trade in for 20v. To give you an example of the savings, normal cost on a DCD790D2 brushless drill is $220. It's only $186.15 when you trade in a tool. 

This is not something that big box stores offer so you typically find it through what we call Independent channel distribution. That basically means industrial/commercial supply houses. Because this is a public forum I will not name any distributors but if you want to PM me I'll see that you find one.