Tyler Tool Free Shipping till 5

ChrisK

Not much of a deal but being the bargain fiend that I am I FINALLY bought the Ryobi Airstrike kit today for $139 with a compact lithium and charger (reconditioned). I am so cheap I waited till I could get the free shipping on the tool which amounted to seven bucks HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyways this'll be my first Ryobi cordless tool and all of the reviews I have read and watched say this is a really decent tool and the air compressor I use on my Dewalt nailers will no longer freak out my super bad A$s ferocious man eating Beast from down under (and no....I don't mean Australia) aka.....Rufus the Great....Lord Protector of Rochester, Master of All that quake beneath his Paws and Servant to None!

I had something like $23 in my paypal. All told I paid $116.61 for the Airstrike with one battery and charger which I needed on account of not having any other ryobi tools....I then just won a bid for 37 buck with shipping on the p501g circular saw, one battery and charger like thirty minutes ago so now I have TWO ryobi tools! AND two batteries! AND two chargers!! Holy crap......my Festool tools are going to feel like I'm booking up with an inter city crack ho prostitute!!!!!

• Like 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46