New Product Symposium????

frankiegarcia19

• 1 month later...

any idea when the other companies will do something similar? Bosch, Dewalt, Makita etc?

Dewalt usually does an event just focused on Dewalt. The SBD has an event that is about all the events including Dewalt. I have no idea when the dates will be though. They seem to be holding them later thus year I think the Milwaukee symposium was mid June last year. they may have changed it because they introduced a bunch of new products this winter and spring and were waiting on new designs to be developed.

If they keep up this pace, my garage/worksites will be all Milwaukee red. I wasn't expecting the new lights and mechanic rolling tool boxes. The backpack looks a lot like the Klein one though. Love the full size circ and M12 version. The 5.0 batteries and the m12/m18 charger will be greatly appreciated.

I was hoping for a modular tool box system for the many power tools they sell that I have, but they gave me a mechanics tool chest for all the Milwaukee mechanics tools I roll onto the jobsite. /sarcasm/