Well Today Started Good But Went To Shit Fast

DR99

This morning started well I got my sweet TIA Crew T-Shirt in the mail!! Then we had a pretty hard all day rain my neighborhood is flooded out, and my pond that was like 95% done collapsed from a land slide. Even worse my basement drain is gurgling as my city uses septic sewer lines for footing drains not a sump pump. I'm just really bummed about the pond It was so close to being done!

Warren Michigan. It's a suburb north of of Detroit we got 4.5 inches of water! This is comming after one of the coldest and the snowiest winter ever in Michigan. I wish I had a few beers around but I'm all out at the moment.

that sucks DR, it never rains here and not this weekend but the weekend before on sunday it rained pretty good and the day after, last monday a stupid sink hole appeared in an intersection near my place on a super busy street that I happen to use to get home every day. It stinks because I have to take the long way to get around it, and then every where else I go theres roadwork being done. For the past week I've been pissed.

It never rains here but when it does the roads can't handle it