Ridgid 22 in. Pro Gear Cart

KaHuNaZ

I just went to harbor freight and bought a hand truck and strap my tough boxes to it

tb_zpse144eaf7.jpg

I though I saw a picture of your Toughboxes on one of the Tough box carts before Regiopig. I think for me I would go Tstacks. I think some one could make some nice cash figuring out how to some inserts for these storage boxes. The pick and pluck foam is just stupidly expensive.

They Ridgid one is really nice. Same type of structural foam, the latch is a metal bar on either side and it looks solidly built. Plus like I said made in Israel and I happen to love those guys and gals. As far as HD Rochester NH....they have the small and large Dewalt tough system boxes but still NO TStaks yet! They also have the mounting bars and speaking first hand about the quality of the box....that thing is SOLID. I'm really impressed with it. The latches work great, the storage bins are nice plus the lid cavity is a really cool idea. I wish the small compartments had a better means of securement as they are cheap plastic and slide and click over a lip but they is really my only gripe. That and I only have one right now :)

I had a chance to see the Ridgid rolling box over the weekend. It is a nice box but, it is smaller then the large box from DeWalt and the retractable handle seams a little flimsy to me. Also you lose space due to the wheel wells cut into the box.  

Yeah the one I am referring to is a tools box not disimiliar to the Toughsystem small box. It is a little taller, somewhat narrow but really well built. I tried to attach a photo from my iphone but I have to resize it and can't figure out how to!

try lowering the resolution when you take a picture on your phone and take a new picture. That should help

I found the one Chris spotted at my local hd and for $29. It's a nice box. Sturdy but not as sturdy as the tough boxes. I like the price and the size for $30 but the options are limited right now. On the sticker I only seen what looks to be 3 options. A smaller box, the one Chris took a pic of and an identical one but is a rolling stand with a handle

Hey Javier, no rollers on this one and 10 bucks more than the one you found. I bet you have the compact, I have the middle and someone over in Indiana has the large one! Hahahahahahaha. Sounds like we each need to get one and meet in Mississippi for a beer.

• Like 1

Mine has the 22 pro tool box which is the medium one you guys have Chris, I had to double check and my store seems to have messed up on the price. LOL theyre offering the medium for the price of the organizer small one. Thats 25% off without any effort, I'm gonna have to cash out on that deal. I'll snap a pic next time im in there

Also BigMikeZ I know your in riverside but if you go to the hd in moreno valley they have all three in store if your interested, the rolling cart is a really good deal for $59 being the large box with the built in handle and wheels, that would cost a fortune on dewalts tough boxes having to buy a box and cart separately