New Veto Pro PAC MC bag

mustang347

I have been using a Veto Pro TP4 as a troubleshooting bag for awhile and it worked great. The only problem was that it was an open style bag and sometimes a tool would fall out. Sometimes in the back of the truck and sometimes out at a job site. A few of those times the tool never showed back up. Luckily it was just small stuff like small screw driver or two, tape measur and I lost a brass punch. A few weeks ago Veto sent me a email talking about there new MC bag and looking at it I was sold. Myself and one of my guys put an order in with Veto the next day. $99 a bag seems a little pricey but I have bought a lot of there products and they are very well built. We have been using them for a week now and they are awesome.nit measures 12.5" high, 10" wide and 8" deep. There's 20 ish pouches inside and out. One side has more pockets for your hand tools and the other side has larger pockets for meters and such. I took a picture of it next to my Tech PAC for a bit of size comparison.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...