My VW van

Kenneth Denmark

As a dewalt rep do u get free samples or are they just for u to drool over. I think that would be a cool job.

I can't speak for KWC, but yes, we get demo tools. Typically when a new product launches, they will send everyone a sample so that we can go show it to our distributors and demo it for end users. We don't get sent everything, so they do give us a budget to order other samples that we may need. It's a fun job!

I can't speak for KWC, but yes, we get demo tools. Typically when a new product launches, they will send everyone a sample so that we can go show it to our distributors and demo it for end users. We don't get sent everything, so they do give us a budget to order other samples that we may need. It's a fun job!

It definitely sounds like a good job

We have almost the same system ... I also have the hard job finding craftsman to test prototypes .. I receive visits from engineers several times a year ..so it's time to reseach

Yeah alright .. I have a tough job;-)

We have almost the same system ... I also have the hard job finding craftsman to test prototypes .. I receive visits from engineers several times a year ..so it's time to reseach

Yeah alright .. I have a tough job;-)

We have another role separate from mine, here in the US, that handles testing new prototypes. Those guys are always working with Product Managers/Engineers out in the field as well as trying to convert large contractors to yellow & black.