Posting photos

chadlanthier

John Wanne Gacy from the Chicago area I should say. He also managed a few KFC restaurants before he went all serial killer.

I guess that was way to easy but you are the first one to answer so PM me your address and I will send it out next week

Okay. Now I'm deep,y disturbed. I hate clowns. They freak me out. Kinda like dolls. And Carneys.....tiny hands...smell like cabbage!

If you want to talk about Clowns and disturbing watch this movie the last circus. It is all sub titles but it is very very disturbing

I know that all of this has been know help to chad but it has been fun. I have read about H.H. Holmes that was crazy and Albert Fish talking about selling kids for food "A boy or girl's behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price." It is a sick sick world we live in

• Like 1

Poor Chad has so many issues with the forum his post count sticks and now the photo thing. I don't really know what could be wrong. I just moderate the few spam post we get here occasionally knock on wood. I will say the past few days were kinda bad with the spam. It was only two post but its been a few months before I saw any spam. It comes in waves thank god its not as bad as around the time I started to visit the form.

Speaking of posting photos.. when I'm on my phone (galaxy note 3) and I try to attach a picture, my phone gives me very limited options from where to choose it from.. none of which are actually places where I store pictures like my gallery or my Google drive.. not sure if I'm being clear about this.. any ideas?

I use my iPad and I don't know if it's the iPad or what. They keep updating the latest iOS 8. I know there was a problems before, but they added a patch which seemed to fix it. And yes the damn counter keeps freezing, I have to sign in and out for t to work. The photo thing I'm not sure it just seems to spin acting like it takes it then poof the little button to upload photo and the photo disappear with no explanation. On side note clown are extremely creepy.