My extension

Kenneth Denmark

That's gotta be real rewarding KWC plus some really good use of tools off the van! I can retire in three and a half years. I'll be 48. I am going to start hounding tool suppliers for a job!!!

I love to make custom made solution.. You are better to sell/demonstrate tool if you have used tools.. ..

It wood be nice to have you on team yellow.. A Festool snob in black and yellow.. NICE!!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Here is a update on how i am doing on my extension:

Inside:

The walls inside is almost done, I need to do some of the construction for ceiling first. An before I can do that I need to be done with the putting in the pipes for heat recovery unit. I don't know if you got that system in the U.S.

http://www.begreensystems.co.uk/Images/Heat-Recovery-diagram.jpg

Outside:

well my wife just started to paint the wood.. And I must say I'm not tried about it.. Not because my wife do a bad paint job.. Just because I'm the type that don't ask for help, I like to do it myself..!! I'm type.. If you want it done right you do it yourself

• Like 1

Looking really good KWC and we do have those system here in the states. Some people use them and they are not mandatory. As for the wife giving a helping hand its not a bad thing unless she is like my wife. When my wife helps it is like watching the Special Olympics. So I just tell her if you really want to help me go find something else to do please.

• Like 2

Wow guys! My wife comes downstairs and talks to me while I'm in the shop running tools. But....she's hot so I guess I'll put up with it ;)

I feel the same way Chris. I think my wife is hot but when she tries to help she's a hot mess. ::)

• Like 2

Looking really good KWC and we do have those system here in the states. Some people use them and they are not mandatory. As for the wife giving a helping hand its not a bad thing unless she is like my wife. When my wife helps it is like watching the Special Olympics. So I just tell her if you really want to help me go find something else to do please.

It commen in Denmark if you build a new house, you must put a HRV in,because of insulation you need to have in need house ex min 10" insulation in the walls..

I can see what you mean about special olympics..

I feel the same way Chris. I think my wife is hot but when she tries to help she's a hot mess. ::)

Hahahaha nice Regopit! My wife broke my glass beer tumblr....then broke the other one. She ended up getting me two better ones! Now.....come on down sweetheart! Daddy needs a new band saw!

• Like 2