My shop !

kornomaniac

I wish stores like Lowes and Home Depot would stock a larger variety of tools. They just tend to stock the most popular tools and that's it. You have to go online to buy the rest of the catalog of tools. I get it its a lot cheaper as they don't have to carry a display and at least one tool in stock, but I go like to feel a tool before I buy it. The nice thing is the return policies are generous at 90 days if you don't like it or it breaks early on you.

That looks like a fun job. I saw the cordless coffee maker and I'm guessing sump pumps made by Makita or at least branded by them?

Yup indeed.  works of AC power or of Battery.   Funny little thing. It's good that it costs almost nothing and that they give it away free with alot of tools =p

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o !!

WOW, thats a great looking setup!  im going to start planting seeds with the wife that our next trip should be in Belgium, what area are you in?  ;)

few questions,  

5th picture and far right of 6th picture.. there seems to be what looks like a cordless string trimmer that accepts different shaft accessories?  am i seeing this right?

7th picture above the fan, is that some sort of light?  how does it work??

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o !!

WOW, thats a great looking setup!  im going to start planting seeds with the wife that our next trip should be in Belgium, what area are you in?   ;)

few questions,  

5th picture and far right of 6th picture.. there seems to be what looks like a cordless string trimmer that accepts different shaft accessories?  am i seeing this right?

7th picture above the fan, is that some sort of light?  how does it work??

Well dont come to belgium to buy powertools :D  You'll be amazed at how expensive powertools are here I think =p

5th pic:  It's a multitool. either the 4stroke Engine or the 36 volt engine with different attachment.  Pole Saw / Pole Hedge trimmer / string trimmer / bush cutter....

7th pic:  That's actually a helmet fan =D  You  can slide in a battery in 1 end and the other end holds a little fan that you put on your hard hat and it'll blow air under you helmet / on your neck, however you want it  =p

• 8 months later...