post count....

comp56

I'm not sure why but who really cares? There are guys that are new on the site posting upwards of thirty to fifty one sentence posts in a day and guys that have been here for a few years posting maybe once or twice a day, week or every few months. Is there really a reason to care? I know Travis put that 1000 post tool thing up but I really think that this site is about helping others and talking about everyday stuff.... Not to mention the ribbing and joking. I mean God knows I can dance and look good in chinos and an apron with Money ain't for Nothin' glasses but post counts mean crap ;)

• Like 1

Chrisk ur right bro I'm on here a lot and post a lot but not for the counts I just love being on this forum and when I saw a post for the counter not workin I thought the same thing.... Who cares if ur post are being counted and I don't mean to offend anyone that's just how I feel also. I look at this forum like this I work 2 jobs I have 4 kids and when I'm not chillin with the kiddos I'm on this forum to chill with the fellas on rhe forum a.k.a my version of FB lol!