X-Mas lights on your house

madman_us

I smashed my frozen fingers to many time over the years cause my wife wanted light on the house only at a certain time of the year and they come off ....I told her to get her little ass up there and do it.......not out loud of course

• Like 3

I'm pretty lazy sadly The most I might do is wrap some garland and some ribbon around my columns on my porch. Doing that stuff in the cold sucks. People in Michigan are known to hang the lights around Halloween and turn them on later :) This has been one of the coldest Novembers ever.

today when my lights automatically turned on I recognized that half of my house was dark.

reason; one female end of a string just stopped working, so it couldn't continue the electric towards the other strings attached to his one.

good that I bought 1 more kit last year so I could change it out - i also could put this "damaged" one at the end of the string....but i didn't feel like it lol, was already dark. Tmw ill check out if Costco has more of those ones this year and i just change it out.

rego that looks really nice.

im the only one in the neighborhood who put up so many lights.

my neighbor to the left he just puts up 1 string over his garage and that's it, he did it last year right after I put up my lights :D

this year he hasn't because the weather is just really rainy and foggy outside - maybe he don't like that haha.

I enjoyed putting up lights when it was that kinda weather, just something different to the normal dry and hot weather we usually have.