new Bosch PB180 radio

madman_us

• 2 months later...

ok here a little buy and return story for that radio.

1. i bought the radio for $69 on clearance brand new, and i thought it was a steal. (actually it was lol)

2. couple weeks later at a different lowes i found the same radio for $52 on clearance - bought it and returned it with the first receipt of $69

3. today i walked in a lowes again AAAANNNND guess what, exactly; same radio again, BUT this time for a breath taking price -> $22 <-

yeah i bought it lol. and returned the radio i bought with the $52 receipt.

so yeah, hope you guess get it with all the buying and returning stuff haha.

i ended up with a brand new radio for $22 :P

Wonder why it kept going down in price? I do that too. I have got some great deals just waiting for something to go on sale. Got a couple of "Gladiator" storage units for a fraction of the price new. and got a bench stool by the same company that sold for 120 for 20 bucks. Good things come to those that wait.

Wonder why it kept going down in price? I do that too. I have got some great deals just waiting for something to go on sale. Got a couple of "Gladiator" storage units for a fraction of the price new. and got a bench stool by the same company that sold for 120 for 20 bucks. Good things come to those that wait.

Gladiator.... the punch line to one of my favorite jokes...

I wish I could find these deals :( I find decent at times, but its getting hard to find deals on things I really need to be honest.

hell yea DR I fell YA man Ive found a few things on CL for super low but I gotta be wise with my purchases now.. Hey have u found any good deals on m18 batteries 4.0's?