$25 off $100 DeWalt

RickyMcGrath

I like FactoryAuthorizedOutlet. You just gotta watch them. Their pricing isn't alwats the best.

The other issue is their customer service. The first three tough boxes I bought were either delivered to the wrong address or stolen off my porch. They have an agreement with FedEx or UPS that prohibits the shipee from filing a claim. They wouldn't do anything about it. They stood strong on the tracking info as being delivered. I filed a claim with my bank. That got their attention.

• Like 1

I can see why companies would want that, but you better disclose that before I purchase anything from you. Things do get lost and missed shipped, but the big thing is delivery theft this year. I don't remeber hearing about it being an issue as bad as it has been this one so far. A couple places around me have been hit hard. I will say it was kinda funny that because they don't know whats in the box they stole a bag of dog food. http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/macomb-township-package-thieves-caught/30082900The other thing the dosen't help is putting a companies name on the box it can help you decide which is more valuable. Home Depot shipping can be really lazy and not even re box something the companies packaging they just stuck a sticker on and that was it.

I can see why companies would want that, but you better disclose that before I purchase anything from you. Things do get lost and missed shipped, but the big thing is delivery theft this year. I don't remeber hearing about it being an issue as bad as it has been this one so far. A couple places around me have been hit hard. I will say it was kinda funny that because they don't know whats in the box they stole a bag of dog food. http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/macomb-township-package-thieves-caught/30082900The other thing the dosen't help is putting a companies name on the box it can help you decide which is more valuable. Home Depot shipping can be really lazy and not even re box something the companies packaging they just stuck a sticker on and that was it.

When I order DeWalt tools from Lowes or Amazon, they just put a shipping label on the big bright yellow box and ship it. My $1,000, 40lb breaker, $600 dust extractor and other tools all came that way. I was paranoid and had shipping alerts setup so I knew the day and timeframe they were being delivered so I could be home.

glad they caught those morons but it sucks that they pray on this time of year those bastards I just saw something like this on my local news 2 I just can't believe them idiots

yeah I made the experience too, that someone stole a package from my house.

was just a angle grinder, but I still got the money back.

most of the time UPS drops of the package right in front of my garage, they are just to lazy to walk 20' further to the front door.

so when someone drives by, they see the package right away.

ya and also those "bigger" items like a miter saw, compressor etc - they just put the shipping label on the product box and ship it.

that's how my miter saw arrived, completely beaten up, holes in it; ripped open etc.

I went to my local HD, returned it and said its broken I want a new one.

we had to call the HD hotline because it was a online item.

the manager from the HD hotline gave me free overnight shipping and I received a brand new item the next day.

its just crazy how fast that was; the HD warehouse is in Maryland or so and they shipped the package within 24h to the west coast.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lansysta
    Newest Member
    Lansysta