People that know nothing about tools shouldn't review them

DR99

Nice find DR. Now if I find you I'm going to have to berate you. This is what happens when you post a video like this. Now I am ten points dumber. Seriously?!?!?!?!?! Where on earth did you find this gem?!?!?!?!?!?! And leave it to me during a night of insomnia.

The reason there is no change in speed my fellow road scholar....that's not a speed control. That's a dumb control. The lower the number...,the dumber you are. The higher the number....the more you reinforce your Devine dumbness,

The reason they knocked the price down to a hundred from A hundred twenty? So it's easier for you to do your big boy math you Chowderhead.

Oh and by the way....nice gloves. Did you buy those after watching wrestle mania?

Hahahahahahaha awesome find Jason. Of course now I have to ram my head into my basement wall ;)

watch for my head to head review coming up on my you tube channel, The Milwaukee Fuel impact takes on the Makita screw driver.....we will be covering battery life, torque values, and most important the owner's manual

• Like 1

watch for my head to head review coming up on my you tube channel, The Milwaukee Fuel impact takes on the Makita screw driver.....we will be covering battery life, torque values, and most important the owner's manual

Could you please read both Spanish and English versions of the owners manual :)

Eagerly awaiting your review.. it should be a close matchup!!

No people in the comments were commenting on the video about how he wasn't comparing comparable tools. I still have that same Milwaukee screwdriver. It was the first Milwaukee tool I ever bought. I almost sold it, but I couldn't let it leave the family just yet. I got a good deal on the M12 fuel screwdriver which is better all around.