Bosch blade 20 bucks at sears

Bigmikez

yeap as dead of tool store sears is, lately there have been stupid deals there, worth a visit, i always stop by to checkout the clearance area, never leave without something, i picked up some greenlee electrical tools for pennies on the dollar, avg around 1/3 the price of most other places. 

Yea Big Bear I saw they had a cart full of stuff and I asked what they were gonna do with all that and the guy told that they have to wait for someone to come and mark down everything and then they would put it all out on clearance, my wife said that the cart was still just sitting there today.

awesome!!! tell me what you get and i put that amount to the side. (that i dont spend it on other tools :P )

just have to check when i can head out this way.

i spend over 1h today calling all kinda sears stores in my area - one store had me on hold for about 20mins lol.

he was looking for 2 blades they should have but they might be stolen or so. system said 2 in stock but shelf said 0 haha.

the employee from sears moreno valley told me he had a bosch 7-1/4" and 10" on clearance too, for around $10.

but hes not able to put an order in over the phone - that sucks!!!! you cant even check online what they have in stores.

good that lowes and hd are a bit different. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina