I'm pissed!!

Bigmikez

So like the title says guys I'm fu#*in pissed today I dedicated my day to all tree trimming and yard work cus I've been neglecting my front and yard badly and as I'm finishing up the front blowing all the trash and grass my craftsman blower blows out on me all I heard was a poof I checked spark plug and carb everything but I gave up into about an hour of trying to get it started luckily my m18 blower help finsh the what was left. So I've been debating on getting the Egoblower or getting another gas one it usually takes me about 25-40 min to blow out my front and back yard cus of all the leaves my trees drop plus I also blow my garage out same day so what do u guys think or do u guys have Ego blower I would like to know the run time on them from people who've actually used them I found a guy on CList who's selling the kit blower/charger and battety for $100 new it says or picking up another craftsman... Thanks guys any feed back will be appriciated.

Thanks bro it just sucks cus it was beutiful day I was happy to pop open the garage and use all my tools clean up everything. Not to rub it in in anyway guys I know u guys are getting hit with bad snow but guys I love being in the yard and really love to c my grass green and edged but my blower blowing out really sucks!! Especially for my wallet..:/

No doubt Mike. Me too. Today was shoveling and blowing, roof raking an overestimated storm...bout time. We got maybe 8" or so instead of 12-18. So luckily were just under six feet in five weeks. When the green pops up I'll be outdoors working in the garden, doing yard work, building some pergolas p, this is going to be a great spring and summer. It sucks when things slow you down dude.

The Ego Blower is pretty awesome. I might switch over to Greenworks 80v though because that's what my snow blower uses. I was hoping ego would have had a snow blower out this year. The new high voltage yard tools are pretty awesome. I personally wouldn't go gas because it seems like a never ending hassle to me especially the small 2cycle tools. They can be hard to start and if you don't use the fuel enough you have issues because of the ethanol. You can buy that good canned gas but it's really expensive

• Like 1

I do I do...well for a while yet anyways.....had 3 but down to 1 now and they were all live-ins......I pay for university, food, cell phone, internet, gas, insurance and everything else it seems the least they can do is shovel the snow and cut the grass......who says kids get cheaper as they get older? I think there was 3 weeks while they were 5 years old didn't cost me anything.......lol

• Like 1

The Ego Blower is pretty awesome. I might switch over to Greenworks 80v though because that's what my snow blower uses. I was hoping ego would have had a snow blower out this year. The new high voltage yard tools are pretty awesome. I personally wouldn't go gas because it seems like a never ending hassle to me especially the small 2cycle tools. They can be hard to start and if you don't use the fuel enough you have issues because of the ethanol. You can buy that good canned gas but it's really expensive

dude DR I called the guy from CList and he sold it

I do I do...well for a while yet anyways.....had 3 but down to 1 now and they were all live-ins......I pay for university, food, cell phone, internet, gas, insurance and everything else it seems the least they can do is shovel the snow and cut the grass......who says kids get cheaper as they get older? I think there was 3 weeks while they were 5 years old didn't cost me anything.......lol

LOL!! Comp my boys r in training at the moment they pick up the poops and organize all there bikes and help pick up all the avacados in the back they really do help out a lot and don't complain I just haven't been able to quite trust them with the mower or the weed wacker just yet... Lol!

You might want to wait and get this one BigMikez. The cfm is pretty good for a 18v tool I know you have Dewalt tools and batteries already https://www.toolnut.com/Dewalt_DCBL720P1_20V_Max_Cordless_Outdoor_Blower_p/dcbl720p1.htm

DR buddy I saw that email this morning and thought the same thing!

The irony, you're out in CA trimming trees in shorts and t-shirt probably enjoying 60 degree weather and I'm here freezing my you know what off. I hate the cold, I just started laughing when I read "I dedicated my day to all tree trimming and yard work cus I've been neglecting my front and yard badly and as I'm finishing up the front blowing all the trash and grass" Grass haha, I won't be seeing that till April.

This morning was so cold it instantly hurt when I stepped out the door and I don't even live in the northern states like Maine. I don't even want to think about how cold it is in Canada, do you guys even work in the Winter outside? If I had to work in - degree weather, I'd be wearing some kind of heat suit.

• Like 1

I really should have moved from Michigan. I love a the summers here but the last two winters can eff off!! I'm not built for this kind of cold!! The one nice thing is we are not getting hammered with snow like last year it's still too damn cold though.

The irony, you're out in CA trimming trees in shorts and t-shirt probably enjoying 60 degree weather and I'm here freezing my you know what off. I hate the cold, I just started laughing when I read "I dedicated my day to all tree trimming and yard work cus I've been neglecting my front and yard badly and as I'm finishing up the front blowing all the trash and grass" Grass haha, I won't be seeing that till April.

This morning was so cold it instantly hurt when I stepped out the door and I don't even live in the northern states like Maine. I don't even want to think about how cold it is in Canada, do you guys even work in the Winter outside? If I had to work in - degree weather, I'd be wearing some kind of heat suit.

LOL!! Sorry to hear that bro I don't think I would do good in - weather either man I do work in the freezers during my night job but that's only for a couple hours I give U guys much respect to have to live in that day in and day out.