Klein Pro Tech Backpack

pmiller383

I'm looking for a new bag for work and I have been checking out the Klein Tradesman Pro Tech Backpack. I work as a network/systems engineer at a couple places so I need something that can carry a laptop safely as well as a bunch of smaller hand tools and testers. If any of you guys have the Klein bag or anything similar please let me know what you think about it.

Thanks.

i do the same work but lots more as well so i have many bags, boxes made for various requirements. i use the Milwaukee backpack for my laptop and basic handtools. i have a separate box just for my basic testing equipment, then a separate box for termination supplies and equipment. then of course the boxes get bigger as the job does, but generally these three is what i carry most of the time, from most networking installs, equipment, then i also have a bag with just computer related equipment, so i think if your just dealing with cabling and networking, you will find most any of the tool backpacks will do fine, the Milwaukee bag works awesome for what i need it for and more, i recently did a antenna install for some cisco equipment, which is i needed to carry lots of various tools up on ladder and to the roof. through everything in the bag and worked away.