ToolNut

RickyMcGrath

That stinks man, how many things did you buy at a time? Maybe some of the items are on backorder?  I just bought a new compressor from them on Sunday, they said it should be delivered on Wednesday. it was my first time buying something from ToolNut and so far so good.

It must have been some out of stock or backorder situation.. did you ever get an email from them explaining anything?

Contact Peter James. peter@toolnut.Com

he is a great guy and will know what's up with your order..

I've bought tons from them and I know they do everything in their power to get orders out asap

• Like 1

I've been ordering from ToolNut for a quite a while and John is dead on about PJ. Awesome kid and he'll get you fixed right away. I just got my T18 drill in last week and the kid threw in some stickers and a nice t shirt to boot Ricky. If you give them a call they will earn you as a customer. I'm sorry your having issues with your purchase though dude, that does suck.

I'll third that Peter is a great guy. I have ordered a few times from Tool Nut without any issues. He has personally called me to confirm one of my orders. Give him a shout and let him know what's going on.

• 4 weeks later...

Update:

At the end of April I was told my last item would ship May 15. So i didn't get a shipping notification Friday and I emailed inquiring about my order this morning. Magically, I got shipment notification about 1:00pm and a reply to my inquiry about 10 minutes later. No rush on the shipping. Just plain ole snail mail with tracking. Makes me wonder if my inquiry casually reminded them of my back ordered item.