Milwaukee fan

DarynH

REALLY!!!!! Man milwaukee just doesn't stop, they keep pumpin out new tools!! I've never gonna be able save money this way;).....

Haha I hear ya there! Feel like I probably wouldn't use it much but I want it lol

• Like 1

This looks awesome - I hate having to drag around an extension cord to set up a fan for short projects.  I was looking at the Ryobi misting fan, but I don't know how often I'll really care about the mist.

I just noticed it says AC adapter. Is it like a separate phone charger that I have to worry about keeping track of, or like Ryobis hybrid plug in style?

Edit: Checked the HD site, appears to be a separate ac plug, don't really care for that.

That's a bummer about the extra plug. Ryobi and Milwaukee are both TTI, I don't see why they couldn't copy how ryobi does it.

would be a cool fan....no pun intended........would be nice if it charged batteries while plugged in.......

Doesn't Bosch or someone like that own the patent for charging and doing stuff at the same time? That's why the charging radio is $200 - licensing fees. At least that's what I had heard.

REALLY!!!!! Man milwaukee just doesn't stop, they keep pumpin out new tools!! I've never gonna be able save money this way;).....

Cracking me up. I feel your pain...

• Like 1