m12 3/8in Fuel Impact wrench anvil

DPSElias

I purchased one of these last month haven't used it much, but I initially noticed that my craftsman socket didn't stay on well, initially thought this was due to the china set that it was as the extension fit fine so I ignored it. Fast forward I was using it last night and I had the same issue with my USA made sockets. The socket will stay on but it flops up and down on the anvil.

Anyone experience this or when you put a socket on it's on and doesn't move?

The board seems to love Tekton. I have Sunex and Gearwrench in 3/8"and Kobalt in 1/2".  I really like the Sunex. I got the 3/8" drive master set 3329 and the mid-length SAE 3327. I will get the 2848 1/2" drive super extra deep SAE.

I've never used the GW stuff...3/8" drive metric shallows... seems like the only crap that breaks around here is old inch stuff?

I can't help but think they all came from the same factory, though....

I purchased one of these last month haven't used it much, but I initially noticed that my craftsman socket didn't stay on well, initially thought this was due to the china set that it was as the extension fit fine so I ignored it. Fast forward I was using it last night and I had the same issue with my USA made sockets. The socket will stay on but it flops up and down on the anvil.

Anyone experience this or when you put a socket on it's on and doesn't move?

My 1/2" USA Craftsman sockets are loose but I just picked up a standard chrome 1/2" Kobalt  socket set and they are nice and snug.